Our cozy cedar cabins come with fully equipped kitchens, have wood burning fireplaces or woodstoves, and most have hot tubs. Our largest building, Discovery Lodge, is ideal for groups and meetings. All are furnished with lovely antiques, fine linens and luxury comfort mattresses.
The Anglers Dining Room features gourmet cuisine served in an intimate oceanfront setting. Open to both guests and the public, Anglers features an innovative Italian inspired seafood menu reflecting the seasonal bounty of Campbell River and Vancouver Island.
The oceanfront cabins are wrapped in the intoxicating natural beauty of supple greenery, our luxurious and colourful gardens provide a calm and peaceful sanctuary for all of our guests.
- Unrated – Independent
- Variable – Based on room layout
- Pets are not to be left unattended for long periods of time.
- Food/Water Bowls, Bedding/Blankets, Emergency Pet Food, Leashes, Pet Waste Bags, Towels/Wipes, Treats
- No onsite pet services. Information on local pet service providers is available at front desk.
- $15 per room, per stay
- Cancellations must be received 72 hours prior to 2PM day of arrival. Late cancellations subject to fee of one night’s accommodation.
Pet Sitting & Dog Walking Services
in Campbell River, British Columbia.
No Pets Can Stay participating businesses found
If you are the owner of a Pet Sitting or a Dog Walking business in Campbell River, British Columbia and wish to add your business listing free of charge to this city please submit your info here.
Dolphins Resort August 6, 2014
**The hotel prices are subject to change without any further notice and may not represent the current rates. Pets Can Stay takes no responsibility for the posted rates and would advise that you always confirm with the hotel before final booking.