It’s not about the room, it’s about how much room there is. It’s not about the bed, it’s about drifting off to sleep. It’s not even about the view, it’s about picturing yourself out there – living, doing, exploring. And at The Inn on Lake Superior, that’s what we’re all about.
You might not be royalty, but it sure is fun to feel like it. And that’s why we cater your every whim and anticipate your every wish – right down to making this an affordable business or vacation retreat.
We put you in the lap of luxury, just a stone’s throw from the world’s largest freshwater lake, right in the center of Duluth activity – Canal Park. There’s so much to see and so much to do, it’s almost too bad you won’t ever want to leave your room.
Yet there are dozens of boutique shopping options and over thirty restaurants within walking distance of your door. And a boardwalk in the backyard stretching miles along the pristine shores of our Great Lake Superior. Plus attractions, events and ships from around the world. It’s all at your fingertips, and all you have to do is go get it.
Each of our 175 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites – in fact, every inch of this place – is designed around your total satisfaction.
- Big, comfy beds
- Generous room to roam
- Private lakeside balconies
- Wonderful whirlpool suites
- Wired work areas
- Sumptuous shower space
- Complimentary breakfast bar – from Belgian waffles to boysenberries
- Oversized indoor pool and whirlpool
- Unique rooftop pool – a warm winter treat
- European sauna
- Nightly story time for the kids
- Free s’mores by the fire for you (and the kids)
- Complimentary bicycles and wagons for jaunts along the shore
- Pet-friendly accommodations
And if you don’t see it on this list, let us know. We want your stay to be everything – and anything – you wish.
This isn’t your average hotel.Which is why we won’t treat you like the average guest.
- Canal Park overlooking Lake Superior
- 3 Diamond
- Medium (Under 50lbs)
- All Types (at Management’s discretion)
- Pets may not be left unattended in the room at any time. If the guest is going out and is unable to bring their pet we will watch the pet in our offices as long as the pet has a carrier available. Pets are not allowed in the breakfast area, pool areas, or lobby once pet is registered. Pet walking/relief area located on site.
- Bedding, Emergency Pet Food, Food/Water Bowls, Kennel/Carrier, Leashes, Pet ID Tags, Pet Waste Bags, Towels/Wipes, Treats, Welcome Gift/Toy
- No onsite services. Information on local pet service providers is available at front desk.
- $25 per room, per night
- Cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to 3PM day of arrival to avoid cancellation charge of 1 night accommodation.
Pet Sitting & Dog Walking Services
in Minnesota, Minnesota.
No Pets Can Stay participating businesses found
If you are the owner of a Pet Sitting or a Dog Walking business in Minnesota, Minnesota and wish to add your business listing free of charge to this city please submit your info here.
Inn On Lake Superior August 6, 2014
**The hotel prices are subject to change without any further notice and may not represent the current rates. Pets Can Stay takes no responsibility for the posted rates and would advise that you always confirm with the hotel before final booking.