WASHINGTON STATE: Conveniently located just 2-hours north of Seattle, and 1.5-hours south of Vancouver, B.C., Mt. Baker Lodging is your source for private, self-catered, fully equipped Mt. Baker area cabins, cottages, condos, chalets, and executive vacation home rental accommodations, located in the mountain villages of Glacier and Maple Falls, at the magnificent gateway to the Mt. Baker Snoqualmie National Forest, and the adjacent Mount Baker Ski Area!
The Mount Baker Recreation Area is a year-round playground! SUMMER Guests enjoy great hiking, mountain biking, mountain climbing, rock climbing, backpacking, freshwater fishing (lake and river), small game hunting, whitewater rafting, kayaking, canoeing, swimming, nature viewing, tennis, and golf. WINTER Guests enjoy spectacular downhill and cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, and sledding. Don\’t forget your camera…the photography is unsurpassed year-round!
HOTEL LOCATION: Mt. Baker Snoqualmie National Forest / Mount Baker Ski Area
# OF UNITS: 90
PETS PER UNIT: 2
PET TYPES ALLOWED: All domesticated pets
PETS SIZE ALLOWED: No restrictions
LEASH POLICY: Yes
PET POLICY: PET POLICY:
Pets are permitted ONLY in designated Vacation Properties.
ALL pets are considered to be the full and complete responsibility of the Guest(s)*. Undue damage and unnecessary cleaning, including removal, disposal and applicable tax shall be charged to the Guest\’s* credit card at full cost. An itemized record shall then be sent via regular mail to the mailing address submitted by the Guest(s)* when the reservation was secured.
1. There is a limit of two (2) domesticated pets per vacation property.
2. All domesticated pets other than dogs & cats (i.e. birds, ferrets, etc.) must remain caged.
3. Pets shall NOT be left unattended at any vacation property at any time for any purpose, whatsoever. This includes yards and garages (if applicable).
4. Pets shall NOT be permitted to sit or lie upon any interior furnishings; including couches, beds, and tables.
5. All animal solid waste shall be picked up and property disposed of at such time as the Guests\’ stay is completed. Please prepare for your stay, by bringing a scoop and sealable bag or other container, as appropriate.
6. Continuous barking and/or other loud noise disturbances will not be permitted.
7. Any chewing on the structure(s), furnishings, and accompaniments and/or other property damages caused by pets shall result in immediate charges to the Guest\’s* credit card at full cost of replacement. NO EXCEPTIONS. (ATTN: PUPPY & KITTEN OWNERS!!)
8. All Guests* agree to adhere to community rules & regulations and county ordinances regarding leash laws, sanitation, and loud noise disturbances.
Depending upon the severity of the case, Guests* and their invitees are subject to immediate eviction with complete forfeiture of any and all monies paid.
UNDUE CLEANING SHALL BE CHARGED TO THE GUEST\’S* CREDIT CARD AT A RATE OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00) PER HOUR, WITH ONE (1) HOUR MINIMUM SERVICE.
CANCELLATION POLICY: CANCELLATIONS:
If cancellation is received 21-days or greater prior to our Guest\’s scheduled arrival date, a $65.00 or 8% (whichever is greater) Cancellation Fee applies. 20 through 15-days forfeits the Advance Reservation Payment* (equal to 50% of the total reservation cost). 14-days or less forfeits the entire rental amount*. *Unless the vacation property can be re-booked for the entire duration and at the same nightly rental rate, in which case only the $65.00 or 8% (whichever is greater) Cancellation Fee applies.
PRICE START: $159 USD + tax.
PET FEE: None
HOTEL STAR RATING: 4 Star
Pet Sitting & Dog Walking Services
in Glacier, Washington.
No Pets Can Stay participating businesses found
If you are the owner of a Pet Sitting or a Dog Walking business in Glacier, Washington and wish to add your business listing free of charge to this city please submit your info here.
Mt. Baker Lodging December 6, 2014