Like our guests, Norton Ranch Cottages are unique. We offer 3 individual first class cottages allowing for privacy and exclusivity on our 300 acre Ranch. Full kitchens / kitchenette, BBQs, King and Queen beds, SAT/TV DVD Wireless Internet, Close to town but a world apart. Private, spacious, and secure. Unwind in a cottage that combines country comfort with contemporary conveniences in a stylish, yet relaxing Western romantic atmosphere. Complimentary fruit basket, chocolates, and a ‘welcome’ treat. Corporate rates, upgrade if available. Wireless Internet. Sincerely Pet Friendly. True value for your money, 20 minutes to town and UNBC.
- Off HWY 16 WEST Yellowhead Highway
- 4.5 stars Canada Select , No. 1 on Tripadvisor
- All Pets
- On request depending on unit
- Pet Food, Leashes, Towels/Wipes, Treats, Pet Gift/Toy, Bowls/Dishes, Bedding/Blankets, Pet Waste Bags, Kennels/Carriers,
- Dog Walking
- $25 CDN- per stay
- Short term reservation of 1-7 days stay : 48 hours cancellation policy. If reservation is canceled 48 hours prior to scheduled arrival there is no charge. Long term reservations 7 days or more : 10 day cancellation policy. This means that there will be no charge if the reservation is canceled 10 days prior to the schedule of arrival. A reservation that is canceled within 10 days and 2 days prior to scheduled arrival will be liable for 50% of their entire reservation. “No shows” or cancellations within 48 hours of arrival will be liable for their entire reservation.
Pet Sitting & Dog Walking Services
in Prince George, British Columbia.
No Pets Can Stay participating businesses found
If you are the owner of a Pet Sitting or a Dog Walking business in Prince George, British Columbia and wish to add your business listing free of charge to this city please submit your info here.
Norton North Ranch Cottages August 6, 2014