Ready for a hot road trip in the car or just for a picnic on a hot summer day? Grab a bag from the freezer and place in cooler. Dogs love these easy to make nutritious treats and they are so convenient as a grab and go snack!
Dogs love this recipe especially on a hot summer day: High in protein, antioxidants, gluten free and full of good fats.
Cool Mediterranean Pupsicles
1 cup Greek yogurt
2 large yams
2 cups gluten free pasta (or rice pasta etc.)
2 cups blueberries
3 pounds beef, chicken or bison meat
- Lightly oil a roasting pan with coconut oil.
- Dice the yam and meat and place in roasting pan
- Drizzle with about 1 heaping teaspoon of organic virgin coconut oil.
- Roast in oven for about 20-30 minutes at 350 F (180 C).
- When fully cooked and cooled, place in blender with diced blueberries, pasta and yogurt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays and freeze.
- When completely frozen placed six (or more) in a baggie and lay each one flat in freezer.